Saturday, January 31, 2009

DJ returning from his mission in Kentucky-Lousiville

We thought we'd lost these pictures but luckily Audrey had copies. She brought them at Christmas but I haven't had time to put them on the blog until now. Because Mitchell left on his mission five months before DJ came home, he wasn't able to be here for DJ's homecoming so I put these pictures on our blog especially for him even though DJ got home back in August. Hope you all enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom I think I know why your pics come up as the html code instead of the actual pic. My friend posted on her blog that she was having that problem with hers all the sudden and someone left a comment that there are two tabs when you go to do a post, one is edit and the other is compose I think. Make sure you are on compose and see if it stops doing that. Maybe you already figured that out. Let me know if this helps or if you are still having that problem. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete